If you are a journalist, here you can find all the content you need to find out about the Open Governement Partnership (OGP) Global Summit – Paris 2016.
To ask for accreditation, please contact: email@example.com.
The #OGP16 Global Summit
- #OGP16 – Program
- Complete schedule (click on boxes to access to detail)
- PDF versions:
- List of #OGP16 associated events organized in France and around the world
- Public list of attendees and twitter accounts
- #OGP16 – France/WRI co-chairmanship:
- Co-chair declaration adopted at the United-Nations General Assembly – September 2016
- Official co-chair event at the United-Nations General Assembly – September 2016
- More info: https://en.2016.ogpsummit.org/co-chairmanship/
- #OGP16 – Preparing the Summit (press and resources)
- Presentation of the 2016 edition of the Open Governement Partnership Global Summit: discover the brochures “Overview of OGP and the Global Summit“
- The Global Summit agenda is based on an open call for session proposals run from April to July 2016: How to submit a proposal for the OGP Global Summit” and Call for proposals criteria
- June 2016 – Preparing the Summit / Workshop #OGP16 – 2nd edition (FR)
- April 2016 – Press release by Jean-Vincent Placé – Preparing the Summit in Capetown (FR)
- April 2016 – Press release by Jean-Vincent Placé – Launching #OGP16 Global Summit (FR) and Editorial (EN)
- April 2016 – Launching #OGP16 Global Summit event (FR)
The Open Government Partnership
- Brochure on the Open Government Partnership
- Members of OGP, National Action Plans, Events, Independent Monitoring Mechanism >> go to www.opengovpartnership.org
Template for slides:
- download here
- For the pitches, please keep a short presentation, max 4 slides.
- This is an optional template, don’t hesitate to use your own format.
Secretariat-General for Government Modernisation (SGMAP)
Laurence Audras : firstname.lastname@example.org – Tél : +33 (0)1.53.18.0551 / +33 (0)22.214.171.124.80
Lucas Tourny : email@example.com – Tél. : +33 (0)126.96.36.199.41 / +33 (0)188.8.131.52.14
Open Government Partnership permanent secretariat
Dietlind Lerner : firstname.lastname@example.org